Monday, April 3, 2017

Sustain Abingdon presents the 2nd Annual Town of Abingdon Community Garden


The Sustain Abingdon committee, which is comprised of town employees and citizens, has organized the community garden project for the second year in a row. The Town of Abingdon Community Garden will be located at Fairview Historic Homestead, 908 Hillman Highway, Abingdon, VA. Only twenty (20) plots will be available and the limit is one (1) per household. The 20’ x 20’ plots will be leased for $40.00. The lease price includes access to water for all gardeners on a daily basis. Applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age and MUST be a Town of Abingdon resident. Planting for the community garden will begin May 1st, 2017.


If you are interested in applying for a community garden plot, pick up an application April 3- April 28, 2017. The applications must be picked up in-person on the 2nd Floor of the Town Hall (133 West Main Street, Abingdon) between 8:30AM-4:00PM. For questions about the community garden, call 276-628-3167. 


2 comments:

  1. He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to Walt,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

    Gmail; Brillianthackers800@gmail.com
    Whatsapp number; +1(224)2140835

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been working with Cybervenom6 for a good while now and he's proven to be a resourceful and reliable hacker. He helped me get back my money from scam brokers and did a lot more which includes helping my friend get his bitcoin back from profitablefxtrade.com, contact him at CYBERVENOM6@GMAIL.COM. You can trust him

    ReplyDelete