Tuesday, April 30, 2019

ABINGDON MUSIC EXPERIENCE ANNOUNCES A NEW COMMUNITY PARTNER FOR THURSDAY JAMS 2019


ABINGDON MUSIC EXPERIENCE ANNOUNCES A NEW COMMUNITY PARTNER FOR THURSDAY JAMS 2019

Abingdon, VA – Each Thursday evening in the summer, downtown Abingdon is filled with the sounds of live music as Thursday Jams hosts some of the hottest names in Americana and Roots music.  Abingdon Music Experience is pleased to announce a new community partner to run the Thursday Jams beer gardens in 2019: the nonprofit Virginia Creeper Trail Conservancy. 

Thursday Jams is presented by Blue Ridge Beverage and runs May 9 - July 18, 2019 at the Abingdon Market Pavilion in downtown Abingdon.  While the concert series is put on by Abingdon Music Experience, the beer gardens are always hosted by a nonprofit partner with all sales proceeds directly benefiting the organization.

The Virginia Creeper Trail Conservancy (formerly the Virginia Creeper Trail Club) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit volunteer organization dedicated to the maintenance and preservation of the Creeper Trail corridor. The VCTC partners with other trail stakeholders to support a safe and enjoyable experience for all trail users.

According to Event Coordinator Sara Saavedra, the Virginia Creeper Trail Conservancy was a natural partner for Thursday Jams.  “The goal of our music and festival programs is to get people out on the street and engaged in the community.  The Virginia Creeper Trail is one of our core attractions and many of the concert-goers have just come off a day on the trail,” said Saavedra.

Lisa Quigley, the Executive Director of the Virginia Creeper Trail Conservancy, said that the summer music events are appealing because they offer a way to reach new audiences with their message.  “Part of our mission is educating people about the value of the Creeper Trail and how important it is to invest in preserving and protecting it for the enjoyment of today’s users and future generations.” 

A new community partners brings with them a new campaign to ban single-use plastics. “With conservation in mind, we are eliminating plastic cups in the beer garden, replacing them with stainless steel pint cups that attendees can purchase once and bring back each week,” confirms Quigley. As recycling plastics has become more difficult around the nation, banning plastic cups at events and concerts has increasingly become the standard. The VCTC will also accept credit and debit cards and streamline the process by selling drink tickets at a separate table as you enter the beer garden area. “We are eager to see how VCTC’s organization of the beer garden area will enhance the experience for our attendees,” Saavedra says.

Each week of Thursday Jams includes free, family-friendly live music plus local food trucks and a beer garden.   No outside alcohol is allowed. In case of inclement weather, Wolf Hills Brewery will serve as the alternate venue, located at 350 Park Street SE in Abingdon.

Musical acts in 2019 include buzz-worthy young acts like Morgan Wade and the Stepbrothers (May 9) and The Happy Fits (July 11), plus popular names like Town Mountain (May 16) and Love Canon (June 27).   Closing out the series July 18 is acclaimed singer-songwriter John Paul White, who originally gained fame as one-half of the Grammy Award-winning duo The Civil Wars. For a full description of musical acts and dates, visit www.abingdonmusicexperience.com.

The series, which draws thousands of locals and visitors to downtown Abingdon each year, is presented by Blue Ridge Beverage, and sponsored in part by Eastman Credit Union, Universal Fibers, First Community Bank, Bank of Marion, Food City, State Farm Agent Jamie Barger and Ballad Health, with media and hospitality sponsorship from WEHC, 99.3 The X, and JJ’s Restaurant and Sports Bar.

####

11 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..


    ReplyDelete
  2. I am announcing this amazing testimonial on this blog, about united hacking company how the Blank ATM Card experience changed my whole life.the blank Atm Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable,so luckily i read about the blank ATM card exercise and how it has made people become rich. I contacted the email address i attached to the testimonial of some beneficiaries and here i am today, all thanks to united Tech Hackers Team Incorporation world wide for helping me with a blank ATM Card. Now all my financial worries are over. All you need to do is send a message to the email address provided: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

    Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

    They offer all kind of categories of loan they

    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan.......
    Student loan.........., Business startup loan
    Business loan......., Company loan.............. etc
    Email..........( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck.......................

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always advice, that when you want to trade, you should seek the assistance of a well trained personnel. I've been trading with Robert Seaman and it would be selfish of me, if i don't recommend them. With their well guarded signals and forever active strategies i have been able to make over 11,200usd weekly
    Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was scrolling through a binary option group ,then i saw a post by Robert Seaman about Forex and binary trading and how i could earn much more than i can imagine, i got in touch with him and he made every step clear to me and how his strategy would work magic. and it really did!! i got $16k my first week after i invested just $750 if you are having difficulties in trading, she can also manage your broker account,which you will also have your ACCESS LOGIN so as to enable you to check your trade records and balance daily  contact Sir Robert through Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carlos trading signal helped me earned $100 with $1,200 after 7 days of trading in binary option with bitcoin, you’re indeed an inspiration to the world Carlos contact him Via whatsapp: (+12166263236) or email : carlose78910@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone 2years back I had $64,000 in debt, including $22,340 in credit card debt. My credit score was nothing to write home about. I managed to get most of my debt removed in bankruptcy and I was left with $8,000 car loan and $35,000 in student loans. I determined not to repeat my mistakes again I was recommended by a credit agency to contact a credit film who would help fix my credit and clear my loans she then referred me to this credit company called Rapid Credit Repairs she has been working with years ago who specializes in fixing credit report. I contacted them through their mail RAPIDCREDITREPAIRS@GMAIL.COM text +1 (415) 754 7204 they got a little info from me and started from raising my credit score to 790 after which they cleared my outstanding pending bills. I bounced back quickly; I am currently on my feet and on my way to buy a house. Thanks so much RAPID CREDIT REPAIRS you guys are simply the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. The benefits of having a good credit can never be over emphasized, as a young Adult I made lots of mistakes and I’ve been paying for them ever since. As a divorcee with 4 kids living with a poor credit was not easy, I needed a mortgage loan because I needed a better home for my kids and I, I had an eviction, 4 hard inquiries, late payments and huge credit card debts. It wasn’t funny at all because I suffered a great deal. The good news is a credit repair company known as Lanx Credit Solution ensure that I was able to live my life to the fullest, they helped me improve my credit, removed all the negative and derogatory items, gave me a very high FICO score of 750. I will leave their contact here so you also can benefit from their excellent work LANXCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and (214) 888 9709…

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’am Mrs Christina, I and my husband are here to testify about how we use United ATM black card to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the maximum of $ 10,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to 20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal, there is no risk of being caught because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. For details and cost on how to get yours today, email the hackers on:  unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com or text via WhatsApp: +1 208 425 7799

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone, Are you looking for a professional trader, forex and binary manager who will help you trade and manager your account with good and massive amount of profit in return. you can contact MR. CARLOS ELLISON for your investment plan, for he helped me earned 12,000usd with little investment funds. Carlos Ellison you're the best trader I can recommend for anyone who wants to invest and trade with a genuine trader, he also helps in recovery of loss funds..you can contact him on his Email:
    carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    Via Telegram : +12166263236

    I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete