Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Small Business Spotlight- Market on Main


🌟Small Business Spotlight🌟
Are you tired of your clothes or looking for the perfect gift for someone? Check out
Market on Main
, a local boutique shop that houses 64 vendors ranging from Christiansburg, VA to Jonesborough, TN. Located on Courthouse Hill at 160 East Main Street, next to White Birch Juice, this boutique has clothes, candles, make-up, shoes, gift ideas, kid’s clothes, locally made items, and much more. They are offering private shopping experiences on Sundays, that you can book by appointment, and recently added LIVE sales on their Facebook page hosted by their vendors. Owned by two local ladies, who have a love for fashion, and wanted to invest in their community. We cannot thank them enough for opening this boutique experience in Abingdon.
Check out their Facebook page or drop in to do a little retail therapy! 👗👚👡👒

4 comments:

  1. I have been working with Cybervenom6 for a good while now and he's proven to be a resourceful and reliable hacker. He helped me get back my money from scam brokers and did a lot more which includes helping my friend get his bitcoin back from profitablefxtrade.com, contact him at CYBERVENOM6@GMAIL.COM. You can trust him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, Are you looking for a professional trader, forex and binary manager who will help you trade and manager your account with good and massive amount of profit in return. you can contact MR. CARLOS ELLISON for your investment plan, for he helped me earned 12,000usd with little investment funds. Carlos Ellison you're the best trader I can recommend for anyone who wants to invest and trade with a genuine trader, he also helps in recovery of loss funds..you can contact him on his Email:
    carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report. Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: 213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
    Contact +1(407) 777-4240
    Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete