Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Small Business Spotlight- Chellas on Main

🌟Small Business Spotlight🌟

We have a new business in the “uptown” part of town as people are calling it. Chellas on Main is located at 182 East Main Street (next to Shady Business) in a historically renovated building (wait until you see the exposed brick). They have an array of incredible and exceptional items that you normally would not find in our area. This place is great for gifts, entertaining, and interior needs. Chellas is open Monday- Friday from 10 am-6 pm, and Saturday from 10 am-3 pm. Look for the pink door on Courthouse Hill and you will find them! 



2 comments:

  1. I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster Dr Osasu. Since last 4 months I have being a HIV AID patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about Dr Osasu who cured my HIV AIDS last week. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friends; and she told me that there is a spell caster that can cure my HIV she read someone testimony from a website on-line on how Dr Osasu cure her from HIV AIDS and she also collected Dr Osasu website and email. She gave me Dr Osasu email, I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now a HIV negative I couldn't believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same contact DR Osasu via email. drosasu25@gmail.com You can alarm o call him or add him on WhatsApp +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
    Contact +1(407) 777-4240
    Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete